[Oct. 8th AMA, 9am – 10am PST] Ask-me-Anything about Dynamic Chat

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

[Oct. 8th AMA, 9am – 10am PST] Ask-me-Anything about Dynamic Chat

RSVP for Event Reminders

We are back with our re-branded Ask Me Anything series, formerly known as the Community Coffee Breaks! In light of the recent changes which grant Dynamic Chat Select to all Marketo packages, we wanted to host a 1-hour AMA on October 8th, from 9am – 10am PST, with our product expert @Sreekanth_Reddy.

Use this AMA as an opportunity to ask about this latest automatic addition to your Marketo instance, how to check if you have access as the Dynamic Chat Admin of your instance, adding or removing any users from Dynamic Chat, what to do if you see unauthorized users in your admin console, and any other access-related questions!

You can also use this as an opportunity to ask more general, feature-specific questions about Dynamic Chat. We have included some examples below to help you get started:

1. UI/UXHow can I adjust the size of Dynamic Chat to ensure it displays correctly across different devices (desktop, laptop, and mobile)?
  2. CustomizationIs it possible to configure Dynamic Chat to only appear during specific business hours, and can we offer different messages when agents are offline versus online?
  3. Lead ManagementHow do I prevent Dynamic Chat from creating a new lead every time an email is captured, and only create leads under specific conditions?
  4. DebuggingWhat are the best practices for debugging Dynamic Chat, and how can I troubleshoot issues where the chat is not functioning as expected?
  5. Use CasesWhat are some common use cases for Conversational Forms in Dynamic Chat, and how can they be effectively used for booking meetings or offering downloads?
  6. IntegrationHow can I integrate Dynamic Chat with my CRM or Marketo platform to pass key engagements to Sales in real-time?
  7. Best PracticesWhat are some best practices for implementing Dynamic Chat in a marketing strategy, especially for B2B lead qualification?
  8. Activity DataWhy is Dynamic Chat activity data not syncing with Marketo, and what steps can I take to resolve this issue?
  9. Multilingual SupportHow can I configure Dynamic Chat to support multiple languages dynamically based on user location or preferences?
  10. Conversational FlowsWhat are the limitations on the number of Conversational Flows in Dynamic Chat, and how can I efficiently manage these flows?

RSVP for Event Reminders

Join us on October 8th, from 9am – 10am PST, for an informative AMA to learn all about how you can maximize Dynamic Chat for your marketing use cases. Please note that this text-only AMA takes place as a discussion post on the Marketing Nation Community. If you are unable to make this live event, you can always publish your question in the thread now! 

Additional follow-up resources to be added here.

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE

1. Your post in the dedicated thread must be:
    1. Related to access to Dynamic Chat as an Admin or regular user.
    2. General questions or comments about Dynamic Chat.
  2. Please be sure to REFRESH the page frequently so you don't miss responses from our PMs or new questions/comments.
  3. To post a question or comment, you must be signed into the Marketing Nation Community during the 1-hour period, on October 8th, between 9am – 10am PST. You do not need to login if you aren’t submitting a question or comment.
  4. For maximum visibility, please tag our experts in any of your posts on the dedicated thread by following the format “@username” (e.g. @Sreekanth_Reddy)
  5. If you are unable to attend, you can always post your question or comment in advance.
  6. All AMAs are TEXT-ONLY, meaning there is no webinar, video call, or recording. All questions and answers will occur on this thread.