SOLVED

Re: Nurture Campaigns

Go to solution
Germaine_Willia
Level 2

Nurture Campaigns

Can Marketo Nurture Campaigns work with web pages rather than a Marketo landing page?

Does it matter?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

We use nurture programs with landing pages that are not Marketo landing pages, but webpages directly on our website. Let me know what you need more information on.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

We use nurture programs with landing pages that are not Marketo landing pages, but webpages directly on our website. Let me know what you need more information on.

Germaine_Willia
Level 2

This is good to know. I appreciate the reply.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sure, you can include any link in your nurture emails - and track those clicks.  They can even be links to third-party sites.

Germaine_Willia
Level 2

I wasn't sure, but thanks for confirming.

BenjaminJacquet
Level 3

Note that if you want to build automation (such as transition/exit rules) based of webpages visits/clicks, you should make sure you have the munchkin code set on your website

Germaine_Willia
Level 2

Thanks. Yes, we have the Munchkin Code set on our website. I just wasn't sure how/whether the campaign would work with a web page rather than a marketo page. 'preciate the reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can create landing page on Marketo platform or on your website. As Benjamin Jacquet​ mentioned you should add munchkin code to your website. If you include form on your landing page which is hosted on your website, there are two options: 1. You can create form on Marketo and use embed code or 2. You can build it on your website and complete its data with API.

Germaine_Willia
Level 2

Thanks. Gotcha!