SOLVED

Re: Not accessible leads

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not accessible leads

Importing a list, and it shows result "Not accessible: 5 leads".  Has anyone seen this before?  Whats the issue?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Steven,

When you get this error is the line "Not accessible : 5 leads" not a link that you can click? Last time I saw this I was able to click on the number. Clicking this link should bring you to a results tab/exception report with the import failure reason against each failed records.

If the issue persists please log a case with support and we can investigate further.

Rgs,
Cathal

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

could be a deleted lead or the record is somehow not visible to the Marketo SFDC User.

can you find those leads on your own?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Importing list of new leads not in the database.  Its a fail error in the list upload without a clear reason.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Steven,

When you get this error is the line "Not accessible : 5 leads" not a link that you can click? Last time I saw this I was able to click on the number. Clicking this link should bring you to a results tab/exception report with the import failure reason against each failed records.

If the issue persists please log a case with support and we can investigate further.

Rgs,
Cathal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - Just a thought.  Do you have multiple workspaces? This occurs in our instances due to the workspaces and the access set up between them. You can modify the access of the workspaces to capture an existing record in one workspace to sync up with the other
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! so we uploaded our a List which had 78590 members, however after the import & process we saw that only 25255 members when uploaded and that 53365 were not accesible. Similar case happened with 2 more lists we tried to upload! What is wrong? The fields are matched correctly!