SOLVED

Not able to login to multiple account with same email id

Go to solution
jtanusri
Level 2

Not able to login to multiple account with same email id

HI Team,

I am a marketo marketing consultant for 2 different accounts. I am unable to see my 2nd account as i login using the same email address.

I believe i need to contact Marketo support ticket. Is there an email address for Marketo support ticket? I need help with setup of Universal ID.

Thanks,

Tanu

Tanusri Jammalamadaka
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Not able to login to multiple account with same email id

Yes! Marketo is working to gradually migrate existing customers over to the Adobe IMS. It may take a while for switching all the existing customers over, but yeah, we should soon be logging into Marketo via the unified experience cloud portal. This transition would be similar to how they moved all the Marketo Measure (fka Bizible) customers over to the Adobe IMS a while back. 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Darshil_Shah1

Did you successfully set the password for your second account successfully from the link in welcome email?

Re how to raise a support ticket: If you're an authorized user to raise a support ticket, then you should raise a support ticket by going to the support board, or else request an authorized support user of your marketo subscription and have them raise a support ticket on your behalf. Check out this article on how to raise a Marketo support ticket.

FahadRiazRao
Level 2

By 2 different accounts you mean different subscriptions or a same subscription but different instances?

FahadRiazRao
Level 2

In case of different subscriptions, then you probably need different email IDs.

Darshil_Shah1

Marketo now allows users to have multiple accounts with the same email address. Users can switch accounts associated to the same id by clicking the acocunt string next to the little search icon in the top right of the nav-bar. 🙂

Katja_Keesom

I think it is still a valid question, as last I checked that will only work if the different instances are under the same master agreement. If it is a totally different customer I would indeed recommend using a different email address.

Darshil_Shah1

Is this the case for all regions? I have access to multiple Marketo instances belonging to different customers and housed in the AB and SJ data centers, both provisioned on the same email address and user id.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

@Darshil_Shah1 wrote:

I have access to multiple Marketo instances belonging to different customers and housed in the AB and SJ data centers provisioned on the same email address and user id.

Same here. But Adobe is just about to change the way we log into Marketo. I just onboarded a new customer and they are supposed to login from the "Adobe Admin Console" (https://adminconsole.adobe.com/). To me this looks like an unfinished process, but it's going to be the future, folks.

Darshil_Shah1

Yes! Marketo is working to gradually migrate existing customers over to the Adobe IMS. It may take a while for switching all the existing customers over, but yeah, we should soon be logging into Marketo via the unified experience cloud portal. This transition would be similar to how they moved all the Marketo Measure (fka Bizible) customers over to the Adobe IMS a while back. 🙂