SOLVED

Not able to access Marketo Community via Google Chrome

Go to solution
Srujan_Vishwana
Level 4

Not able to access Marketo Community via Google Chrome

Hi Scott K. Wilder​,

I'm not able to access Marketo Community via Google Chrome, with all the recent bugs my assumption is that some backend work is going on. If not, please look into it!

Thanks,

Sru

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Not able to access Marketo Community via Google Chrome

Try clearing your browser history in chrome.  There might be a bad history item which is forcing a redirect to the bad domain.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Srujan,

I use Google Chrome without any issue today.

Is it blocked at login or slow with disabled features as described here : Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

-Greg

Srujan_Vishwana
Level 4

Hi Grégoire Michel​ and Scott K. Wilder

Please find the screenshot with the error message. I just took the screenshot a few minutes back. It's working perfectly fine on Safari and FireFox

Screen Shot 2015-10-27 at 11.36.45 PM.png

Best,

Sru

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Your issue is that you're trying to access a domain which doesn't exist.  There is a forward-slash missing between .com and the 3 in your URL.  You're probably accessing the page via a bad auto-completed URL.  You should be fine if you navigate directly to nation.marketo.com in Chrome.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Kenny Elkington

Srujan Vishwanath​ , let me know if this works.

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hi Srujan,

What did you use to get to nation.marketo.com in the first place? The URL in your address bar does not end in a ".com" try using "https://nation.marketo.com/welcome".

Srujan_Vishwana
Level 4

Hi all,

I'm clicking on the 'Community' button available within the Marketo instance and I'm being shown the error message. I thought this was because of a VPN issue and I retried after disconnecting the VPN and still the same issue.

As per Kenny Elkington​ and Philip Tieu​ suggestion I typed nation.marketo.com and also https://nation.marketo.com/welcome both didn't work

Thanks,

Sru

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Try clearing your browser history in chrome.  There might be a bad history item which is forcing a redirect to the bad domain.

Srujan_Vishwana
Level 4

Community is now active in Google Chrome. Thanks all

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great. Thank you for letting me know.