Re: New Email Templates

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Email Templates

I'm interested in expanding our email template library.  Can anyone recommend any good, reliable third party providers that have quality templates that will import?  I've tried knak and am just looking for others.  Thanks!

22 REPLIES 22
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Greg.  Have you had good luck with them?  I went on their site, but was hoping to see some samples of their templates.  They do not have any posted, only a few screen shots.  I guess you have to get the "sales pitch" before they'll let you see the templates?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Yes, we use it for some of our customers (we are Marketo Partner out of France), and it gives good results.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

They used to have a freemium model and one could go and produce a couple of emails for free. But apparently, it has disappeared.

What I like with their product is that you can very quickly select components and assemble a template in minutes.

You may want to contact Fab Capodicasa

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to see the pricing for Hoosh based on your recommendation but they have a required popup form in front of their pricing information! It may seem great for them at first - getting data on Anonymous leads who seem interested - but now I'm avoiding that page since I'm not ready to convert and may not follow up with them later. Not the best LP experience!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Fab Capodicasa​,

This one is for you

-Greg

Caryl_Mostacho
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I've gone through all of those and have imported the ones I like.  Just looking for something a little more "out of the box" that is ready-made.  Thanks!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

We use another solution too : we have created a library of snippets in Litmus email builder. It enables to assemble a template from components very quickly, and we benefit from the litmus environment to immediately test it on all devices. Not really a library of ready to use templates, but a very efficient way of producing what we need very flexibly. unlike Hoosh or Knak It takes HTML/CSS skills, though.