SOLVED

Re: Munchkin Workspace/partition ID

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Munchkin Workspace/partition ID

Hi all,

I recently made some changes to our workspaces and I changed the Munchkin script to reflect the new workspace ID on our Wordpress website. I believe it was all working fine for a while but now I noticed no activity is tracked on the website at all. I have no idea if it's because I changed the script but I'm contemplating if I should just paste the Munchkin code with only our Account ID info (which has this form "000-XXX-000") and leave out the workspace info {"wsInfo":"j0hRddjO"}. Does anyone know if it will still track all our leads that visit our website?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Arthur

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

If they're in the default WS, yep.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

If you remove wsInfo you'll track all leads, yes.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

My understanding of WS specific munchkin code is to use this when there are separate sites associated to each WS. For example:

US

UK

DE

sites are all separate and have a 1:1 relationship with the WS/LPs.

So if you have a DE site and no one visits it who is also in your database, then it will look like no one is on the site from a Marketo perspective. If you looked at GA AND Marketo Munchkin, and still no one is tracked, then something broke.

SanfordWhiteman

Think it will still track to default WS rather than discard the hits.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh and Sanford. We used to have different websites for our different products (and used the different Munchkin workspace IDs on those different domains) but have recently moved everything under one domain. I also migrated all programs etc. into one workspace, that means I can drop any reference to any workspace IDs right?

SanfordWhiteman

If they're in the default WS, yep.