SOLVED

Re: Multiple session webinar registration - form and flow

Go to solution
keannamason
Level 1

Multiple session webinar registration - form and flow

I am creating a webinar series program that consists of 7 webinar programs in total - 1 operational that includes where the form and landing page live, and 6 programs for each individual session.

I have set up the operational program to be "if response 8 (form field) = stored value" then "request campaign" for the corresponding webinar for all 6 sessions.
Screenshot 2021-09-22 153028.png

When I test the program, it is only registering for one the first webinar and skipping the rest. I am unsure of what technically is going wrong here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adrianfraguela
Level 3

If your form is a multi-select you will need to change the "Request campaign" choices to "contains" instead of "is".

This is because Marketo stores the multiple choices using a semicolon as the delimiter. So the way you have it, it would only match if you've only selected one option.

If you select two it would be stored like "iais-session1; iais-session2" - hence why changing it to "contains" does the trick.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Doesn't seem to be enough info here. What are you triggering on? Why do the Request Campaign steps in your screenshot show [do nothing]?
Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@keannamason ,

are you saying a person can register for multiple seminars at once?

Cheers

Jo

Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Please provide a screen shot of the backend of your form if possible, thanks!

Tags (1)
Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@keannamason ,

the other thing that occurs is that you may have the campaign set to only allow people in once?

if that were the case, it would mean on your nth test (where n>1) you won't see any action.

If that is the case, do this

Jo_Pitts1_0-1632363070086.png

Cheers

Jo

adrianfraguela
Level 3

If your form is a multi-select you will need to change the "Request campaign" choices to "contains" instead of "is".

This is because Marketo stores the multiple choices using a semicolon as the delimiter. So the way you have it, it would only match if you've only selected one option.

If you select two it would be stored like "iais-session1; iais-session2" - hence why changing it to "contains" does the trick.