SOLVED

Sharing information from a submitted form

Go to solution
cdeyes89
Level 2

Sharing information from a submitted form

Morning all,

I've set up a landing page recently with an embedded form. Is it possible to send the details from a submitted form (ie all the form fields captured) on to another individual in our company? 

For example, we have a marketing department in Spain whom don't currently have access to our Marketo. When a third party registers they are interested in working on our behalf, they fill out the Marketo landing page/form and then the Spanish market would need this info to contact them. Can I set up an email which includes the data inputted into the form to be sent to the market?

I hope that makes sense, and thank you in advance for your help.

Charlie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucasMachado
Level 2

Re: Sharing information from a submitted form

Good morning,

You can set up a trigger smart campaign, the smart list would be something like:

Trigger: Fills out form, Form Name=<choose your forms>

Filter: Country=Spain

And in the flow you would set up a send alert step to send an e-mail alert to the person you want. You also would have to create this e-mail alert and you can do it using tokens in the e-mail body:

Person First Name: {{lead.First Name}}

Person Last Name: {{lead.Last Name}}

Person Email address: {{lead.Email Address}}

etc

I don't know about the legislation but maybe you'd need the person consent to share this information too, but I'm not the best person to say.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LucasMachado
Level 2

Re: Sharing information from a submitted form

Good morning,

You can set up a trigger smart campaign, the smart list would be something like:

Trigger: Fills out form, Form Name=<choose your forms>

Filter: Country=Spain

And in the flow you would set up a send alert step to send an e-mail alert to the person you want. You also would have to create this e-mail alert and you can do it using tokens in the e-mail body:

Person First Name: {{lead.First Name}}

Person Last Name: {{lead.Last Name}}

Person Email address: {{lead.Email Address}}

etc

I don't know about the legislation but maybe you'd need the person consent to share this information too, but I'm not the best person to say.