SOLVED

Re: Report Automation

Go to solution
syedmuneer1
Level 2

Multi metrics report

Hi, I have a few queries on automating the report process.

• Can we fetch a single report for the metrics like email sent, email open, email delivered, attended count of a webinar, registered count of a webinar, etc.
  • If the above report can be created than is there a way to create a report template in the parent folder and clone the template for future use.
Thanks,
SMH
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

In a way creating SL can help you get what you want, but you would have to create quite a number of SLs for each criteria e.g., Sent, Delivered, Opened, Clicked, program statues, etc. and use them in people performance report. Program performance report doesn't support adding the SLs, Email Performance report does, but it only includes people who have an email activity. I prefer using people performance report in such cases as it allows adding custom columns and an option to add filters in the SL too. 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
syedmuneer1
Level 2

Report Automation

Hi, I have a few queries on automating the report process.

• Can we fetch a single report for the metrics like email sent, email open, email delivered, attended count of a webinar, registered count of a webinar, etc.
  • If the above report can be created than is there a way to create a report template in the parent folder and clone the template for future use.
Thanks,
SMH
Darshil_Shah1

Firstly, guess this needs to be moved to the Products board.

Secondly, Marketo analytics provides basic reporting and with exceptions of few very limited workarounds to address specific reporting need, it's rather difficult to combine and stitch different types of reports available within the Analytics. Each of the assets' reports is designed to provide performance of the respective asset e.g., LP/Email/Web Page performance reports etc. There's people performance report which can give you holistic view of people and is quite comprehensive but not comprehensive enough to give you all the insights of ALL the activity and the engagements at glance in a single view. You can explore the RCE reporting which is comprehensive than the basic reporting and if you wanna go further you can export data from Marketo and load it to an external Analytics/BI platform which can help you create entirely customized reports and visualizations. 

syedmuneer1
Level 2

Hi Darshil, thanks for your answer.

I got your point that we have to fetch different reports for different uses. I would say the last point made by you is useful in my case.

But, if possible, can the smart lists be used to create such report which I have mentioned in my original post.

Thanks,
SMH
Darshil_Shah1

In a way creating SL can help you get what you want, but you would have to create quite a number of SLs for each criteria e.g., Sent, Delivered, Opened, Clicked, program statues, etc. and use them in people performance report. Program performance report doesn't support adding the SLs, Email Performance report does, but it only includes people who have an email activity. I prefer using people performance report in such cases as it allows adding custom columns and an option to add filters in the SL too. 🙂

syedmuneer1
Level 2

Okay. Thanks alot for your time and valuable resolution.🙂

Thanks,
SMH
Darshil_Shah1

Re: Multi metrics report

For everyone's info: An active thread about same question going on in the " Virtual User Groups" board here.

Can we move this ongoing thread (linked above) to the products board instead of having duplicate threads, if possible? Thank you so much!

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Multi metrics report

Done and merged, see below

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor