Re: Most recent lead activity

Gina_Singh
Level 1

Most recent lead activity

As a new Marketo user, I'm looking to see how I can see the latest activity related to a lead/contact. For instance, I have a list of leads that were sent rolling emails and I want to be able to report on how many leads were active in May 7-14 email activity. Is there any way I can pull this information? Appreciate any suggestions!

3 REPLIES 3
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Gina,

For the latest activity on a person, you'll want to look at their "Activity History" tab, which you can navigate to by double-clicking a person in a list view.

Additionally, if you want to generate a list of people with email activity for a specific time frame, create a smart list with the filter "opened email" or "clicked link in email" and select the email. Then choose the constraint of "Date of Activity" and select "Between: 05/07/2019 and 05/14/2019".

Gina_Singh
Level 1

Thanks Devraj! I tried the smart list route, but every time I set it up, it just sits there saying "Auto-Save: Saving..." and never saves to what I need. Any idea on that?

Kevin_McMahon1
Level 5

Try refreshing your page. Sometimes it can take a bit to save when it has a bunch of data to search through, but a simple "clicked link in email" with the date constraint shouldn't take more than a few seconds.

Take open and clicks with a grain of salt though. You can read more about why at https://nation.marketo.com/message/204403-fake-clicks-from-spam-filters-is-there-an-end-in-sight