Re: Modifying Custom HTML for Known leads

Prakash_Mohanda
Level 2

Modifying Custom HTML for Known leads

Can anyone help me with Custom HTML form code to accommodate two things

Welcome back, {{lead.FirstName}} {{lead.LastName}}

{{form.Button:default=Download}}

{{form.NotYou:default=Not you?}}

1. I would like the button in the Code to do a form submit and take them to the form defined page after that

2. When someone clicks 'Not you' it should delete cookie if any and take them to the empty form for them to fill out

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You have just described the default behavior of this feature. I don't understand what you want to be different.

Prakash_Mohanda
Level 2

1. The current button i have says download instead of submit. i also assumed the way it defaults to download that it doesnt do an actual form submission and i need to do something else to create a submit button.

2. I misspoke about this .... The not you link in my form does take me to an empty form.

Prakash_Mohanda
Level 2

Also instead of just the non-editable data values , is there a way to get the entire editable pre-filled form to show up using the custom html with a not you? link at the bottom?

SanfordWhiteman

Also instead of just the non-editable data values , is there a way to get the entire editable pre-filled form to show up using the custom html with a not you? link at the bottom?

https://blog.teknkl.com/marketo-forms-patterns-the-not-you-session-regen-link/

SanfordWhiteman

1. The current button i have says download instead of submit. i also assumed the way it defaults to download that it doesnt do an actual form submission

If you test you'll see that is not the case.

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

I had put together a separate response, but as Sandy said, it's important to understand what you are looking to do here.