SOLVED

MKTO form with non-MKTO landing pages

Go to solution
th_1
Level 2

MKTO form with non-MKTO landing pages

Hello,

We use a platform we host our website to build and host all the asset download landing pages instead of using MKTO registration landing pages. The MKTO forms are embedded on the registrations pages. However, the challenge is for each asset, I'll have to create 1 individual MKTO form. 

We also have different Thank You page for each asset and I want to be able to track UTM values. Is there a way to use only 1 form for all the different asset and route them in MKTO to different programs?

Thank you!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: MKTO form with non-MKTO landing pages

We do this all the time, i.e., have a single global marketo form and use the Web Page/Referrer  (referrer in case the form is embedded on an external page) constraint in the "Fills out Form" trigger/filter to add the person to the correct program. If I'm not wrong that's what you meant by routing people to different programs via a single form, right? You can add JS on your external LP to route the person to the apt. thank you page with proper UTMs appended so you can track the interaction.

MktoForms2.loadForm("//123-ABC-DEF.marketo.com", "123-ABC-DEF", 1057, function(form) {
    form.onSuccess(function(values, followUpUrl) {
        location.href = "https://example.com/?q=abc";
        return false;
    });
});

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: MKTO form with non-MKTO landing pages

We do this all the time, i.e., have a single global marketo form and use the Web Page/Referrer  (referrer in case the form is embedded on an external page) constraint in the "Fills out Form" trigger/filter to add the person to the correct program. If I'm not wrong that's what you meant by routing people to different programs via a single form, right? You can add JS on your external LP to route the person to the apt. thank you page with proper UTMs appended so you can track the interaction.

MktoForms2.loadForm("//123-ABC-DEF.marketo.com", "123-ABC-DEF", 1057, function(form) {
    form.onSuccess(function(values, followUpUrl) {
        location.href = "https://example.com/?q=abc";
        return false;
    });
});