Re: Missing a sales owner in Marketo from Dynamics

Rachel_Wienckos
Level 1

Missing a sales owner in Marketo from Dynamics

I have a new sales rep that was added in Microsoft Dynamics about a month ago. They are the owner of many contact records. The old sales rep (sales owner) is still showing on the records within Marketo, even though the new rep is the sales owner on the records in Dynamics. The new sales owner name isn't even showing up as a dropdown in Marketo anywhere. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Other records seem to be updating appropriately.

3 REPLIES 3
Britney_Young1
Level 3 - Champion

Hi Rachel, 

This was a known issue that I'm not sure was ever resolved for Dynamics users, but I believe anytime you're adding new users you have to submit a ticket with Marketo support to resync the users table from MSD. I did this back at one of my old companies I worked for that used Dynamics and it worked. Here's a thread that talks more about it https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Dynamics-Virtual-User-Group/Dynamics-users-not-auto-syncing-to-Marketo...

Francis_Vanderb
Level 2

This link is no longer working. I have the same issue that only one sales owner form MS Dynamics is NOT syncing. Yet this user has the same properties and roles as any of the other sales owners.

Any idea what I can do to force this? 

Marketo paid support was unable to help us and says the issue in in Dynamics, so our ICT guys are pointing to Marketo and Marketo to us. Frustrating.

Tags (2)
Britney_Young1
Level 3 - Champion

And that was after asking Marketo support to resync the users table from MSD?