Re: Merging Community Profiles

Nicholas_Hajdin
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Merging Community Profiles

I am trying to merge my community profiles but have been unable to do so. Support was supposed to do this for me months ago, but it has not happened. I tried to submit a case to support@marketo.com but am not recognized as an Authorized Support Contact. I work at an agency with a Sandbox account. What are the necessary steps to merge my two email addresses into one profile?

3 REPLIES 3
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Nick,

Normally the merge is done when you request it through this form: Changed Jobs?, however right now the form is down.

Also note: "Please note that we can only SWAP account information from one profile to another. We cannot merge points or profile information from multiple profiles to one profile."

Nicholas_Hajdin
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Thanks, Devraj. That should work - the profile I want to merge to does not have any points or anything that needs to be saved. So as long as I can take all my information from this account and overwrite the new account, that's fine.

Is the form down temporarily or is this an ongoing issue? I want to know if I should check back in a day or two, or if this is a longer-term issue.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I noticed another form in another discussion topic was down as well a week ago. Maybe Katie Pope​ can provide an update on this form.