SOLVED

Members of Engagement Program Not Moving to New Stream With Transition Rules - Help!

Go to solution
ChelseaBarnes
Level 2

Members of Engagement Program Not Moving to New Stream With Transition Rules - Help!

Hello!

I have 2 streams in my engagement campaign with transition rules setup to move members from stream 1 to stream 2 after a welcome email has been delivered. Stream 1 only has one email and that is a welcome email whereas Stream 2 is the real meat of the nurture program. I needed to create two streams to send the welcome email on a different cast schedule of the rest of the emails in the campaign. This email campaign aligns with a 90 day demo program which is why the cast cadence is important. Below are my screenshots, does anyone have any idea as to why members aren't being moved from stream 1 to steam 2 and are just being flagged at exhausted? I understand Marketo is tagging them exhausted because they received the only email in stream one, but my transition rules should move them and make this a non-issue, correct?

Streams.PNG

Stream 2 Trigger.PNG

Stream 2 Flow.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChelseaBarnes
Level 2

Re: Members of Engagement Program Not Moving to New Stream With Transition Rules - Help!

Nevermind...somehow the two exhausted members were transitioned to the second stream! Marketo was a little slow today so maybe that was associated with the delay. Who knows! But I do see they are now in the correct stream even though it said 2 exhausted in stream 1.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChelseaBarnes
Level 2

Re: Members of Engagement Program Not Moving to New Stream With Transition Rules - Help!

Nevermind...somehow the two exhausted members were transitioned to the second stream! Marketo was a little slow today so maybe that was associated with the delay. Who knows! But I do see they are now in the correct stream even though it said 2 exhausted in stream 1.

Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi ChelseaBarnes

The exhausted status for a particular stream is calculated based on the last run/cast for that stream. Which in your case seems to be every Tuesday for the Welcome email. Hence why it shows 2 people exhausted even though they have been moved into the next stream.

Hope this helps.