SOLVED

Re: MCE Test

Go to solution
MariaMarketo
Level 2

MCE Test

Hi, I am about to take my MCE Test. For the one's who have done so already:

Do I need to turn on my camera and/or have to share my screen during the exam? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
peterrytter
Level 1

You will be on a video call sharing your screen, camera and sound during the entire test.

View solution in original post

Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Yes, you will be asked to turn on you camera. The procurator may also ask you to show your room to make sure you are the only one in the room and may ask for some documents to verify your identity. 

Also, please make sure to read the exam guidelines before you appear for the exam.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
peterrytter
Level 1

You will be on a video call sharing your screen, camera and sound during the entire test.

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

The guidelines for the online exam are quite strict. Read them carefully and prepare properly. Also prepare for being thoroughly checked on following the guidelines before you can start your exam. The big brother effect can be quite daunting if you're not anticipating it.

Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Yes, you will be asked to turn on you camera. The procurator may also ask you to show your room to make sure you are the only one in the room and may ask for some documents to verify your identity. 

Also, please make sure to read the exam guidelines before you appear for the exam.

Tags (1)
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Here's a blog post I wrote about taking the test remotely https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Champion-Program-Blogs/Champion-Tips-for-Taking-Your-Marketo-Engage-Ce...

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor