Hi, we have a webinar program set up in Marketo, and I uploaded an attendee list that I received, not realizing the list had all registrants on it and a Yes/No attended column. The status for all those on the list changed to attended, and I have tried multiple ways to change the member program status to No Show for those that did not attend, but Marketo keeps going back to showing them as attended. Can someone please help advise how to change Attended Status to No Show Status for the same program? I have uploaded lists for attended and no show and marked all as the intended status, as well as done it from the member tab in the program. It seems if I do it manually it may be keeping the status, but I can't manually go through a list of 700 people. Please note this is not synced to GoToWebinar, as we had a partner run the event, not us. Thanks.
Not sure which method you used to change the status, but the easiest way, if it's a lot of people would be through a flow step.
You can set up a smart campaign, and then in the flow step Select "Change Program Status" and then select the appropriate status from the drop-down menu.
Product Doc: Change Program Status
I already did that, that didn't work actually. It keeps reverting to Attended over and over.
I also just tried removing everyone from the program, and using regular lists of the the Attended and No Show to add people to the program, and that did not work either.
You may also consider looking at the statuses in the Program Channel. If No Show is lower than Attended, they won't be able to move backward.
Thank you @Christiane_Rode ! That worked, thanks for the links.
1. I went into the admin settings and put an equal number for both No Show and Attended under the Webinar Channel Step.
2. I selected everyone under the Member tab for the webinar program and removed them from the program.
3. I went in my uploaded list of No Shows and selected all of them and added them back to the program as No Show status.
4. I went to my uploaded list of Attended and selected all of them and added them back to the program as Attended status.
5. I created a Smart list looking at my Registered list and removing any not in the program. There were 20 or so names that did not sync up somewhere, so for those I manually searched their email in my attendee list and if they were there, I marked their status as Attended. If not, I marked them as No Show.