SOLVED

Re: Marketo University

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo University

Hi guys,

It's been a week since I wrote to university@marketo.com to ask about our "University passport" feature and had no answer. Do you guys know if is this the right email to contact them?

I have finished the "New to Marketo learning path" and don't know what to do next and I see some courses with fees so I don't know what does this passport does...

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_Foster
Marketo Employee

Hi Raul,

I received your email on the 15th and replied with detailed instructions on the 16th.  Did you get my reply?  I also sent you an email today.  I would be happy to set up a phone call with you.  I tried calling both numbers in your email signature.  Please reach out to me via my email with a good time to connect. 

Thanks,
Jeff

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have asked my team to reach out to you directly so we can show you all of the features of owning a Learning Passport.  Thanks.

Jeff_Foster
Marketo Employee

Hi Raul,

We replied to your email on the 24th and have forwarded it again.  Please let us know if you don't get it.

Thanks!

Jeff

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Jeff,

Sorry I didn't get any email.

Jeff_Foster
Marketo Employee

No worries!  Have you gotten it since?

Thanks Jeff

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jeff,

Nope, what sender or subject should I look for? Maybe is lost in my spam or something like that

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I was never contacted and I'm still waiting to see how this "University passport" works plus I need to do all available courses because I need to get certified.

Thank you!

Jeff_Foster
Marketo Employee

Hi,

We have emailed you from the University@marketo.com email address.  Please reach out to me directly at jfoster@marketo.com.  Thanks!

Jeff

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jeff,

I have emailed you on 15th from July directly from my email account, since then I have not received any response.

Regards,

Raúl