Re: Marketo should implement Live Chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo should implement Live Chat

With a Marketo expert.
I don't have all day to surf through these discussions for an appropriate answer!

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Certain competitors offer this feature, which I've found very useful in the past. I'll admit though that I developed an over-reliance and would ask any stupid question that popped into my mind, which is probably what Marketo is trying to avoid.
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

There are several people that have brought this up.  I would vote up one of the following
ideas: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000I4p4AAC 

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000IxAYAA0
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can always call Support if you're really in a pinch.

That's where we in the Community can help or point you in the right direction. A lot of unique solutions get posted here, so it does take a bit of time to hunt down precisely what you want. Each business is unique and Marketo lets you build the logic yourself.

That being said, it would be cool to have a live chat when I have an odd question about the system and I can't find an answer easily in the Community.

Keep in mind that Support's goal is to make sure your instance is working and to track down particularly hard situations. They want to know about anomalies, bugs, tough troubleshooting, aborting campaigns.

They are not usually there to help you design a workflow.

Good: My lead is duplicating 100x and I can't find anything in the Activity Log
Good: Why am I getting Sync error X?
Good: Where do I press for X, Y, and Z? There's nothing there.

Bad: Please help me design this 5 stage nurturing program where I want to move people who did not click/open to Stream 3, then Stream 4, but only on Wednesdays. You can try this, but Support may not always help you. 

I'd be curious if you would want the ability to call or chat with someone who could help you do that workflow design. Let me know.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a Visual Designer. I need help using the terrible user interface for designing an email and help finding info as to what's possible or not so I can design my mockups appropriately. All of this extraneous marketing jargon is just in the way and a design chat rep would be most helpful. Like Squarespace for email.

I don't have a million stupid questions, but thanks, Matt S.