Lead Owner First Name and Email address are blocked from list import but Admin settings are not restricting these fields

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Owner First Name and Email address are blocked from list import but Admin settings are not restricting these fields

I am trying to import a test list of leads. It's a csv file. I have a column in the spreadsheet called Lead Owner First Name and another column called Lead Owner Email Address. When I import it's telling me that the Lead Owner First Name and Email Address is "Blocked (System Management)" - so I read the community articles about how to block a field in a list import. But when I look at Lead Owner First Name and Email Address in our Admin section - it says it's not blocking updates. Also - when I go to import the list - I don't have the dropdown for trusted or untrusted. No fields are blocked in our system on import. How do I unblock the Lead Owner First Name and Email Address? Two screen shots are attached.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lead Owner First Name and Email address are blocked from list import but Admin settings are not restricting these fields

System Managed fields are operational Marketo fields that cannot be updated by a user. If you would like to have a field for the lead owner's first name and email address, you can create custom fields (SFDC or Marketo-only) that you will be able to control.