Re: Marketo SEO

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo SEO

I was wondering if anyone has used Marketo SEO tool? I am looking at getting moz or raventools.and was wondering if I use Marketos instead.

Thanks,

Ben
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I rarely use it. Other tools give much more information i.e. Google Analytics. I would highly recommend using a supplemental tool to go with Marketo's SEO tool.
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Agreed. The SEO tool is a great overview for Marketing to see a briefing of what's going on SEO wise, but in terms of setting SEO strategy, you should use another product and supplement the data with Marketo's tool.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, it is not an add-on I could recommend. Moz would be a better choice with more controls, help, and sites to monitor.

If you can point it at your sub domain, it might help with that.
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

I really like Moz for SEO purposes. They are one to the top thought leaders for SEO and their tools are pretty good too.  You might also look at SEMRUSH. I use semrush for keyword research and tracking rankings. There are a ton of SEO/SEM tools out there. What are the main things that you would like to accomplish?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to accomplish optomizing websites, keyword research link builing and fixing the content on my websites. I have used Moz in the past I really like it. 

Thank you everyone for your help.