SOLVED

Re: Marketo Sandbox and SFDC Sandbox

Go to solution
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Marketo Sandbox and SFDC Sandbox

Is the sync between Marketo Sandbox/SFDC Sandbox, slower than sync between Marketo Prod/SFDC Prod?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Not at all times, at least in most cases I've seen a regular 5 minute sync happening for the sandbox instance-org integration. With that being said, although very rare, but at times I've also seen the sync happening at an interval of 15 minutes (or even more) in the sandbox instance-org integration. I understand that during busy/peak load times sandboxes are throttled a little so the production instances aren't adversely affected by the sandbox environments.

Also the sync delays are also caused when there are larger # of updates being synced b/w Marketo instance and SFDC org, notably in that case even the production integration would also experience some delays in syncing data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Not at all times, at least in most cases I've seen a regular 5 minute sync happening for the sandbox instance-org integration. With that being said, although very rare, but at times I've also seen the sync happening at an interval of 15 minutes (or even more) in the sandbox instance-org integration. I understand that during busy/peak load times sandboxes are throttled a little so the production instances aren't adversely affected by the sandbox environments.

Also the sync delays are also caused when there are larger # of updates being synced b/w Marketo instance and SFDC org, notably in that case even the production integration would also experience some delays in syncing data.

Vincent_Ferugl1
Level 2

Hello,

in our case, it's the contrary, the sync of the PROD instance is longer than our sandbox instance. I suppose it's due to a higher backlog of data to sync. in PROD.

It could depend on the number of objects, fields and leads you synchronize.