SOLVED

Re: Marketo Sales Insight Email Alert question

Go to solution
Mark_McGriff
Level 3

Marketo Sales Insight Email Alert question

Hello,

Is there a way to configure MSI alerts to show only the emails marketing wants sales to see?

Mark_McGriff_0-1619710904202.png

Thanks all, Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Not within the module itself since it's intended to be a raw feed of emails/engagement.

However, if you're trying to basically list out either specific emails or like, only the emails a contact engaged with, you could write those engagements as completed tasks on a contact's activity record (i.e., they click the email, you write the task in your set success flow step), and then the "important" emails are not in the MSI pane but on the contact record itself?

Just an idea!   

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Not within the module itself since it's intended to be a raw feed of emails/engagement.

However, if you're trying to basically list out either specific emails or like, only the emails a contact engaged with, you could write those engagements as completed tasks on a contact's activity record (i.e., they click the email, you write the task in your set success flow step), and then the "important" emails are not in the MSI pane but on the contact record itself?

Just an idea!   

Chiranjeetshah
Level 1

Thanks! 

Chiranjeet shah
Mark_McGriff
Level 3

Thanks Chris, I guess we'll have to live with the feed as is.

appreciate the response, Mark