Re: Marketo Offline Forms

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Offline Forms

Hi,

Me and my team wants to run a small project on Marketo in which we are more concerned about capturing leads through offline forms process. The main idea to create a form with the help of third party tool "Hoosh Marketing Offline forms" so that whenever any person fills out that form without the essence of Internet, lead gets captured in the program.

I am not finding the right js code anywhere on launchpoint. Any help on this???

Thanks and Regards

Mohit Khanna

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you are using Hoosh, then you should ask them for help.

When you say "offline form" you mean it's some sort of method where you don't need an internet connection? This seems odd to me...

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yeah, like Josh said, what is the actual need you're trying to fill?  "Offline forms" that are completely user-facing make little sense, unless you're trying to fill the gap when someone loads your LP and the entire forms library and then goes into a tunnel.

Offline forms hosted on a check-in tablet, kiosk, or other purposely offline device I can understand.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mohit,

Tthis is a paid product so you won't find the right JS code publicly available, plus that won't help you as it's more complex than just JS

Sanford WhitemanJosh Hill​ Our product is for events where there is no internet connection and you want to capture leads directly into Marketo. It converts Marketo LPs into essentially a web app on your device (aka Offline mode). When you are offline, the leads are cached, and when the internet connection returns, it pumps them into Marketo

Marketo Offline Forms – Marketo LaunchPoint

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

That makes sense, and fits my note  "Offline forms hosted on a check-in tablet, kiosk, or other purposely offline device I can understand."