Re: Marketo landing page to PDF

Beth72
Level 1

Marketo landing page to PDF

I have seen posts about this on this group - however - I still can't get this to work for me - so I am hoping that there is a new suggestion out there.

I am trying to send a "Certificate of Attendance" to attendees of a virtual summit.  I want them personalized.  I have created the form in marketo and it produces the dynamic content on a landing page - however - I would like that page to be delivered as a PDF.  I tried using PDFmyURL without success.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Think you need to be more specific about “without success.” What, exactly, did you try, what were your expectations, and what was the outcome? PDFmyURL works the same as it ever has.

Beth72
Level 1

When I say I tried everything - I mean I tried everything ... I even read your previous post about how you accomplished this.

The issue was that I needed the First and Last name from the form to go into the certificate - and it would work just fine - but as soon as the PDF was sent - even from a marketo email - it would refer back to the default for the name.

PDFmyURL even sent me some code to try and it still kept reverting back to the default.  I open to coding suggestions or anything that you can provide. 

Beth72
Level 1

Basically - I can't figure out how to get the dynamic information to move forward when it goes through PDFmyURL

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@Beth72, what is the URL?

We're flying somewhat blind here.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please supply:

1. the URL of a tracked link to an LP with embedded {{lead.tokens}} — the URL exactly as it appears in a real email, not Send Sample, and with nothing related to PDFmyURL
  2. the full URL you’re attempting to use as a PDFmyURL link for that same LP, again exactly as it appears in the received email