SOLVED

Re: Marketo landing page accordion functionality

Go to solution
Hoppers13
Level 4

Marketo landing page accordion functionality

hi all, please do we know if we can use build an expandable accordion module on our lnding page templates? we need this for t's & c's? I apologise if this is posted elsewhere, I did see some posts but none specifically as such. any help appreciated.

thanks, Mike

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Marketo LPs are simply web pages. They support whatever effects you want, including the basic HTML <details> element and any JS-driven effect.

View solution in original post

SanfordWhiteman

It would be hard for anyone to say what passes your internal requirements.

Most carousel libraries, by design, are able to fetch images and even whole documents from remote servers — like any JavaScript library. So you’re not going to find a library that guarantees it doesn’t make external calls under any circumstances.

Tons of people use Owl and Slick. They’re pretty cool. I happen to hate jQuery so wouldn’t choose those unless forced. Carousel.js doesn’t require jQuery.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

Marketo LPs are simply web pages. They support whatever effects you want, including the basic HTML <details> element and any JS-driven effect.

Hoppers13
Level 4

Thanks a lot for your reply. Based on that then i also assume that a carousel would be possible too. Please do you or anyone else have any cyber assured software you might recommend to acheive such results. My company are very stringent on external softwares.

thanks in advance, Mike

SanfordWhiteman

It would be hard for anyone to say what passes your internal requirements.

Most carousel libraries, by design, are able to fetch images and even whole documents from remote servers — like any JavaScript library. So you’re not going to find a library that guarantees it doesn’t make external calls under any circumstances.

Tons of people use Owl and Slick. They’re pretty cool. I happen to hate jQuery so wouldn’t choose those unless forced. Carousel.js doesn’t require jQuery.