Re: Marketo-GoToWebinar | Failed API Error: Webinar with specified key does not exist

Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

Marketo-GoToWebinar | Failed API Error: Webinar with specified key does not exist

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing sync errors with my Marketo webinar programs that are synced up with GoToWebinar.

In Launchpoint, the status of my installed service is "failed", and the details are as follows: FailedAPI Error: Webinar with specified key does not exist.

Has anybody experienced an error like this before? If so, what's causing this to happen and how can I resolve?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Kerlin
7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo-GoToWebinar | Failed API Error: Webinar with specified key does not exist

Did you speak with Marketo Support or GTW?

It sounds like you need to try logging in again under Admin > Launchpoint or the WEbinar ID the program is using is no longer available on GTW.

Michael_White
Level 5

Hi Tom,

Not sure if you've seen this thread today: Broken Webinar Registration Sync -- but it sounds like this may be a known behavior due to GTW's API authorization token expiry.  Try refreshing your login in Launchpoint as Josh suggests and see if that does the trick.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having a similar issue (different error code "FailedAPI Error: ERROR->HTTP Code = '400')

When going to LaunchPoint and trying to resign in, it fails to launch the sign in page.

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Try clearing your cookies or use incognito mode.  I've seen the window not pop up because you have a GTW cookie on your browser, so GTW assumes because you are already signed in with that browser it doesn't need to present the log-in screen, even though what you're really attempting to do is enter the credentials of an integration user.

Ayush_Aggarwal1
Level 2

Hi Nichole,

I am experiencing the similar issue, can you help me understand on how did you fix it?

Regards,

Ayush Aggarwal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ayush,

Step 1 try to reenter your credentials:

1. Navigate to Admin>LaunchPoint>GoToWebinar
  2. Re-login with your current credentials

If you can not get the launchpoint area to let you update credentials you have the following options:

1. Clear your cache and try again
  2. Open an incognito window and try again
  3. Temporarily assign admin credentials to another user and have them try again

If none of the above steps solves your issue, you will likely need to submit a case to Marketo for support.

Heloise_Briere1
Level 2

Didn't work for me, still getting the API Error message. We only install the GTW into LaunchPoint less than 6 months ago, I'm surprized that this is happening.