SOLVED

Marketo Forms

Go to solution
Deeps
Level 4

Marketo Forms

Hi Team,

Please help with this, I added two text area fields in the marketo forms.It looks fine in the forms but when inserted in Landing pages it goes missing.

Here is the screen shot - last two text area fields

Deeps_0-1654662198485.png

Missing in Landing page

Deeps_2-1654662316752.png

Thanks,

Deepthi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Marketo Forms

The last two text fields you see below the email address field on the LP are probably the ones that you've added in the form. I think you'd have added the apt hint text for the other fields in the form (i.e., in the First Name, Last Name, Company, and Email fields), but it probably isn't added for the newer text fields. You'd want to add the hint text (placeholder text) to the new fields, approve the form and the LP and then check the LP. If that doesn't fix the issue, you can share the form editor snapshot and the LP URL, so we can have a look. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Nitin_Sharma1
Level 2

Hi Deepthi,

Please share the URL to check what wrong is happening.

Most probably, you might have not approved the LP after approving the form.

Thanks,
Nitin Sharma
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Most probably, you might have not approved the LP after approving the form.

Eh, that’s not the most probable explanation. More likely it’s because they hid the labels and didn’t fill in the placeholder like @Darshil_Shah1 says.

Nitin_Sharma1
Level 2

Agree! 

Thanks,
Nitin Sharma
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

The last two text fields you see below the email address field on the LP are probably the ones that you've added in the form. I think you'd have added the apt hint text for the other fields in the form (i.e., in the First Name, Last Name, Company, and Email fields), but it probably isn't added for the newer text fields. You'd want to add the hint text (placeholder text) to the new fields, approve the form and the LP and then check the LP. If that doesn't fix the issue, you can share the form editor snapshot and the LP URL, so we can have a look.