Nurture

Yash
Level 4

Nurture

Hello Community!

Our nurture/engagement programs have a total of four emails. When a contact/lead gets all these four emails from a specific nurture track, we would want to push it to another nurture track based on a few other parameters(like revenue, industry, num of employees etc) and while doing so we don't want to send email 1 from the new nurture track right away but we would rather make them wait for 7 days before we send email 1 from the new nurture track. What is the best way to accomplish this? Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Nurture

we would want to push it to another nurture track based on a few other parameters(like revenue, industry, num of employees etc) 

When you say another nurture track - I'm assuming that you meant another nurture program stream. You can create a recurring batch campaign that runs daily to pick up the exhasuted leads in the stream 1 with normal cadence and in the flow adds people to a wait step of 7 days, and then changes their EP program stream to the next track (stream) based on the parameters you mentioned in the question. I would recommend using the nested default program as the stream content with email asset and send email campaign created within. In each of the send content offer email campaign that'll be ran by the nurture program, after the send email flow step you can request a campaign that'd change the person's engagement program cadence to Paused state, wait x days (where x is the number of days you'd want to wait before sending the next/subsequent content offer), and then flip the cadence back to Normal state. You'd want to set the stream cadence to send the nurture content daily (preferably on weekdays). 

Let us knows if you've any questions.

Yash
Level 4

Yes, when I say another track I meant another nurture program stream. Question: when I create a recurring batch campaign that runs daily to pick up the exhausted leads does that pick only those contacts that have received the last email from the stream in the past 24 hours?

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Not necessarily, you can use the "Member of Engagement Program" filter with apt constraints added (refer below snapshot to get an idea):

Darshil_Shah1_0-1655141693898.png

When a person is marked as "Exhausted" it is safe to assume that they have received all the content 1x from the respective engagement program's stream.