SOLVED

Marketo Email Template Design

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Email Template Design

We are struggling with our current design firm to achieve the type of email template designs we'd like to have in Marketo. We're considering outsourcing to a third party designer/firm who has more experience/specialization designing within the Marketo product. Has anyone gone a similar route? Recommendations on companies or independent designers who can help?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Re: Marketo Email Template Design

Have you visited templates.marketo.com? You can take those templates (especially the responsive ones!) and manipulate them to reflect your brand/company. 

Marketo launchpoint has a great list of providers. For email design, Spear marketing group is great.
http://launchpoint.marketo.com/spear-marketing-group/741-spear-marketing-group-marketo-agency-marketo-consultants/

Good luck!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Have you visited templates.marketo.com? You can take those templates (especially the responsive ones!) and manipulate them to reflect your brand/company. 

Marketo launchpoint has a great list of providers. For email design, Spear marketing group is great.
http://launchpoint.marketo.com/spear-marketing-group/741-spear-marketing-group-marketo-agency-marketo-consultants/

Good luck!
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'd speak with Perkuto or Grazitti.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I've used Grazitti and I'm really pleased with their work.  We had a freelance graphic designer do the mock up for the email and we had Grazitti do the code work.  Most of the email templates that are on templates.marketo.com are designed by Grazitti, which I've used and tweaked.  
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Thanks for the kind words Josh and Michelle. Much appreciated.

Kristi - pls drop a line at haris@grazitti.com - would be glad to help.

Regards,
Alok
Nicole_Mossinge
Level 7

I've seen great work by all of the above. Here are a few more options:

- Marketo also provides in-house design services. To inquire, you can email to services@marketo.com

- If you'd rather go the agency route, one of my clients had some amazing work done by Red Clay Interactive, including responsive landing pages.

- If you prefer a US based freeleancer, check out www.mikejorritsma.com. He has done some amazing work with responsive design for Auction.com. One of the coolest things I've seen was a grid-based responsive landing page template that can be populated via tokens in 4-column, 3-column, 2-column and 1-column configurations (all in one single template, controlled by tokens).
Anonymous
Not applicable

On Launchpoint website you can find the Marketo partners that provide solutions for creating email templates faster. seg?add=3901497&t=2