Marketo Certification Exam - Understanding Incorrect Answers

jen77marketo
Level 1

Marketo Certification Exam - Understanding Incorrect Answers

Has anyone taken the Marketo Certification Exam 552 recently and not passed and been able to find out which questions were missed? I studied on/off for 6 months, been using Marketo for 3-4 years, took numerous practice exams consistently scoring over 90% and yet did not pass the MCE exam. Many of the questions of the practice exam were even similar to the actual exam. I even thought I did well on the exam while taking it online via Examity.

I would like to understand what I got wrong - is there a way?? No one from Adobe or Examity has been able to assist me so far in this quest. I cannot find anyone to discuss my results with. I am hesitant to retake it as I would answer many questions the same again. Is it even possible there was a technical issue with the scoring? Thank you in advance to anyone who can provide any guidance.

1 REPLY 1
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Marketo Certification Exam - Understanding Incorrect Answers

I believe you will only get a summary per sub-topic on how you scored, but they don't provide feedback on the individual questions. For the 554 exam, there is a full-blown practice exam where you will get question-level feedback.