Re: Marketing Automation Influencers and Resources (Videos and Audios?)

dillonlee02
Level 3

Marketing Automation Influencers and Resources (Videos and Audios?)

Hi all,

Does anyone have any marketing automation influencers, podcasts, YouTube channels, etc. outside of Marketo Community and Marketo University that they follow regularly that will give latest insights to new tips and tricks on how to use Marketo, or keeping up with latest marketing automation trends or nuances that us digital marketers will have to face? Trying to build up my marketing automation toolkit and resources as I'm continuing to evolve in my journey as an expert in the field. Personally, I find that I learn best by watching videos or listening to audios vs reading through comment boards and ideas.

Best,

Dillon

5 REPLIES 5
Courtny_Edwards
Level 3 - Champion

Hey @dillonlee02  - 

PODCASTS
These are all good depending on what you're looking for ... although I tend to listen to individual episodes vs. subscribing weekly:
FlipMyFunnel
Marketing Millennials
State of Demand Gen
Marketing Technology (by Marketing Guys)

Of Record

Also, not related to marketing automation - but to anyone seeking to gain knowledge and lead within any field, I highly recommend The High Performance Podcast, so fascinating.

YOUTUBE:
I loved The Automation Geeks vibe (check out their intro video - I love when someone brings something a bit different to the space) but it doesn't look like they are posting any longer. Some of their past videos are worth a watch though: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheAutomationGeeks/featured

ETC:
For fun I love @jasonraisleger on LI & Twitter - you'll definitely be able to relate to more than a few of his iconic MOps & memes.

Many agencies also have good resources & insights in either a free blog on their site or promoted through LI 

Hope that helps. Let me know anything you're loving at the moment!

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Joe Reitz's YouTube channel is a classic, although he's not updating it anymore. Agree about The Automation Geeks, they're great!

Podcasts I've been enjoying:

Must Contain (Etumos)

FWD: Thinking (CS2 Marketing)

Ops Cast (The MO Pros)

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Courtny_Edwards
Level 3 - Champion

** Quickly adds podcasts to my must-listen list** - Thanks for the recommendations @Amy_Goldfine 

dillonlee02
Level 3

Thanks, Amy 😊 - will be adding these to my list, also.

dillonlee02
Level 3

Thank you so much for this! It is helpful 😊 - fixing to add those to my subscriptions.