Re: Leads in Salesforce prior to creating a campaign to Sync

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads in Salesforce prior to creating a campaign to Sync

I have set up a campaign with a smart list to trigger when a lead is created after 4/27/2015. I created this on 5/6/2015 and it's only pulling in new leads created after 5/6/2015. How do I get Marketo to sync and bring in the all the salesforce leads created from after  4/27/2015?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You need to run a batch since 4/27-5/5 already occurred. Marketo cannot go back in time as a trigger 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh. Follow up- I don't see anywhere as an option to run once in scheduling unless i remove the trigger and use the date created filter. Am I missing something?

ACTUALLY- I think I got it. I need to run a trigger for everything running now, and then batch run with just filters to get everything prior. and I shouldn't need the batch one after my trigger starts moving forward. right?
Anonymous
Not applicable

If your campaign is based on a trigger action, then you cannot use the run-once option.

You could create a separate batch campaign to run on those created between 04/27 and 05/05 and leave the trigger campaign to continue running. Personally, that would be my approach. I would clone the original campaign, so the flow steps are the same, then change the smart list to not be a trigger event.

Hope that helps!