Re: Lead Status progression through months

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Status progression through months

I want to look at the lead status of program members within past months. So on x month (or even x day), 100 leads involved in a program were a Named Target, and 5 were opportunities. On Y month (or Y day), 90 leads involved in a program were a Named Target , and 15 were Opportunities. I can view field histories in SFDC but I can't attribute it to certain campaigns (and we all know how much SFDC loves to limit it's field look up in the search function).

Has anybody done something similar?

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sounds like you need RCA instead so you can see the history.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually have RCA and still couldn't get the setup of lead statuses at that point in time, just the current lead statuses and the month they entered into the program.

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

If you don't have RCA, you can build a custom channel and use the progression steps to time and date stamp members and figure out which stage they're in based on triggers. I did a talk on this at Summit this year. Let me know if you'd like to see the documentation!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to see the documentation on that, as it would be greatly beneficial to me.

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Here's a link to my slide deck

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-Zc7jXz4KW_hWOgGK62QnCqsa1yDyu1IMpKZwREPa9E/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have questions or need additional assistance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Kristen! I might implement this just because it's a good thing to have so I don't end up in this situation again.