SOLVED

Lead Scoring

Go to solution
TK9
Level 2
Level 2

Lead Scoring

Hello,

My team and I are implementing 2 new lead scores. One for behavioral activity and one for the lead's firmographics data based on a specific form submission.

We're currently running into the issue of an inaccurate firmographic lead score after a lead submits more than one form submission.

Ideally, we would like the firmographic score to reset and start fresh on any new form submission. What would be the best way of handling this type of process?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Lead Scoring

Set the score to 0 at the top of the scoring Flow.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Set the score to 0 at the top of the scoring Flow.

TK9
Level 2
Level 2

This appears to be the easiest way to ensure everyone has a new score. I'll test this functionality out in the sandbox before pushing it to production.

Thank you! 

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

We have set up reset campaigns that run every night for people whose demographic attribute(s) changes. These campaigns set the demographic score to 0 and the person score to the behavioral score value. We then re-run the person through the demographic scoring campaigns to update their demographic score and person score values as per their updated demographic data. You can set this up using either the request-able trigger or executable campaigns.

TK9
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you!

I will keep this solution in mind for future reference.