SOLVED

Re: Lead data enrichment tools

Go to solution
jose_escudero_g
Level 2

Lead data enrichment tools

Hi,

First of all, sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this type of question, if it is not, please let me know and I will delete the message.

I am looking for a tool that can support the lead data enrichment of contacts in Adobe Marketo.

It is for an entrerprise size B2B company operating all over the world, however primarily in Europe and North America, clients vary from smaller to medium and large in size...

I am loooking for a Lead Data Enrichment platform that can connect to Marketo and enrich data on some of these areas:

• Company size (employees)
  • Company revenue
  • Company industry
  • Company sub industry
  • Company address
  • Company zip code
  • Company state
  • Company country
  • Company phone number
  • Company domain (URL)

Additionally it would be great if the platform could provide the following data too:

• Contact mobile phone number
  • Contact title
  • Contact LinkedIn profile (if possible) (field needed)
  • Contact seniority (field needed)

Which platforms or solutions would you recommend looking into?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

@jose_escudero_g Here are a few: Clearbit, Zoominfo, Ringlead, LeadGenius, Leadspace, DiscoverOrg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

We've been using ZoomInfo for our data enrichment needs. They have got a large and fairly accurate database. They offer a real-time data enrichment solution using the webhook. Upon posting basic lead data (email address, first name, last name, company name, etc.) to the zoominfo, it writes data in the mapped fields on the respective person record in Marketo using a custom API service.

Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

@jose_escudero_g Here are a few: Clearbit, Zoominfo, Ringlead, LeadGenius, Leadspace, DiscoverOrg

jose_escudero_g
Level 2

@Darshil_Shah1 @Vinay_Kumar thank you for you help!