SOLVED

Last email sent

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last email sent

What's the best way to programatically write the name of an email to a "Last Email Sent" field using tokens or something else?

I'm trying to track the success point (last email) of a multi-touch email sequence where success is determined by an SFDC data value change. I have created a custom field for "Campaign Last Email Sent" with the intent to log the name of the last campaign email so I can create a list/report of people with Program Success and see what email was last sent.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Last email sent

You can do this for Email is Delivered but not for Email is Sent.

The solution is to have a single triggered campaign (ensure qualification rules permit the lead to run through every time) set up similar to the following:

SMART LIST

Email is Delivered (Trigger)

FLOW

Change Data Value - Campaign Last Email Sent = {{Trigger.Name}}

Works like a charm and is very useful for attribution, routing, and similar logic.

There's lots of powerful stuff you can do with Interesting Moment tokens that have nothing to do with interesting moments!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rachit_Puri2
Level 7

Not sure if this can be done programmatically. I do this using a data change value after each Send Email flow step.
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can do this for Email is Delivered but not for Email is Sent.

The solution is to have a single triggered campaign (ensure qualification rules permit the lead to run through every time) set up similar to the following:

SMART LIST

Email is Delivered (Trigger)

FLOW

Change Data Value - Campaign Last Email Sent = {{Trigger.Name}}

Works like a charm and is very useful for attribution, routing, and similar logic.

There's lots of powerful stuff you can do with Interesting Moment tokens that have nothing to do with interesting moments!