Re: Landing Page Form Customization

Megan_Thomas2
Level 1

Landing Page Form Customization

Hi, does anyone have any tips on how to customize a form within a landing page to make it look more elegant? Change the style of the button?  Text? anything beyond what is in the basic form editor?

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lot of these things can be achieved by custom css styles.

Rajesh

Megan_Thomas2
Level 1

How do you do that?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Megan,

when creating / editing a form, on the form settings -> form theme, there is a pastedImage_0.png button. You will be able to edit the CSS of the form. You can also add some CSS to your landing page template.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is the documentation on hte elements for css customizing?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi David,

NO, there is none, but on the same gear icon, you can access the existing CSS and start from there.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Megan,

You can write some CSS to style the form. I wrote about some tips in this post: How To Style A Marketo Form Like A Pro

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

"Elegance" is hard to pin down. There are tons of Community posts about form customization for you to search.

You can start from scratch using my destyled Marketo form: MktoForms2 :: Destyle Marketo form. Another core task is tagging generic wrapper elements so you can style them based the fields they enclose: MktoForms2 :: Tag Wrapper Elements 

Depending on your needs, you can also alter the default HTML markup. I do this in a lot of the demos you'll find here.