Keyword proximity in Open text fields

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Keyword proximity in Open text fields

Is there a way to apply a keyword proximity filter into the open text fields?

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Keyword proximity in Open text fields

I don't know what you mean by "the open text fields."  Do you mean editable sections?  And by "filter" do you mean some kind of watchdog on what the user enters? Please give a more detailed description of the feature you're looking for.

Juan_de_Dios_Ng
Level 3

Hi Aslihan

I believe you maybe looking for some kind of predictive text fields form, I mean for example When the lead is typing in their company name, a list companies appear in a picklist that the lead can select. This appends company data to the record in CRM/Marketo.

This is not available in Marketo

However there a number of companies within the launch-point partnerships that offer that service, all with access to different data sets depending on the field.

Thanks
Juan

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Thanks Juan Ngomo​.

The issue that i am trying to solve is under comments area and potentially in the Job title area. These are open fields that a user can provide any data they want. So basicly I am trying to see if I can apply a filter that looks for specific keywords and their proximity to each other. 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

OK, that's more like what I was thinking than where Juan was going (though we were both guessing, I think).  What do you want to do with the results?  "Filter" suggests you're rejecting things you don't like.  Do you mean that, or do you mean you save a KP rating to a hidden field or something like that.