SOLVED

Re: Issue with MSI Send Marketo Email popup window not appearing when the button is clicked in Dynamics

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Issue with MSI Send Marketo Email popup window not appearing when the button is clicked in Dynamics

Some MSI users cannot use the Send Marketo Email button in Dynamics. When they click it, nothing happens and we already checked pop up window blockers.  Meanwhile it works perfectly for me and a few other users. 

Anyone have a solution for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Danielle_Wong

Re: Issue with MSI Send Marketo Email popup window not appearing when the button is clicked in Dynamics

Thanks for the help! It turns out that the users were using an old dynamics contact form version. When the current form was selected, the send email window did appear.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

You can just try checking if users are facing the same issue in a different browser (again, make sure that pop-ups are not blocked there too). If I were you, I'd also take a peek at the console error to see if there aren't any obvious errors popping up. If no avail, you should raise a support ticket IMO (you might want to include the console error snapshot if there are any relevant application-level errors).

Danielle_Wong

Thanks for the help! It turns out that the users were using an old dynamics contact form version. When the current form was selected, the send email window did appear.

Thanks!

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Ahh - okay! Glad that this got sorted out. Thank you so much for posting an update on the thread. 🙂

jace_brendle
Level 3

Hello Danielle - We're having the same issue you had. When you mentioned an 'old version of the form' was this a permission issue/CRM setup issue or an actual versioning of the form.

Thanks for any help!

Danielle_Wong

It appears that it was just the contact record form that was being used.

jace_brendle
Level 3

Thank you for replying so quickly. I'll see what my CRM team can do.