SOLVED

Is today included in "last 7 days" filter?

Go to solution
gsende
Level 1

Is today included in "last 7 days" filter?

Hi Nation!

I'd like to trigger a flow based on a date field changing, but only if the date is in the last 7 days, today included. 

Would having the "New value is in past 7 days" cover me? 

Alternatively, if I want to trigger it only when the date is today, could I do "New value is {{system.dateTime}}"?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Is today included in "last 7 days" filter?

Yes, ‘in past’ operator would include the respective activity that has happened today before the campaign run. In your case, it’d basically include all CDV activities  from the time campaign is triggered/ran up until in the past 7 days. 

Tokens are not supported in the smart list. You can however use ‘in timeframe is today’ operator for looking activities that happened on the day of campaign run only. FYR - here’s the SL filter operator glossary that you may find useful.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have questions. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Yes, ‘in past’ operator would include the respective activity that has happened today before the campaign run. In your case, it’d basically include all CDV activities  from the time campaign is triggered/ran up until in the past 7 days. 

Tokens are not supported in the smart list. You can however use ‘in timeframe is today’ operator for looking activities that happened on the day of campaign run only. FYR - here’s the SL filter operator glossary that you may find useful.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have questions. 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Also to tack onto Darshil's comment, you can't use tokens in Smart Lists, but even if you could, {{system.datetime}} is a DateTime, not a Date.