SOLVED

Is there any possibilities of set custom color variable with name or color preview?

Go to solution
Ramesh_Nagaraja
Level 2

Is there any possibilities of set custom color variable with name or color preview?

Screenshot of Nurturing Emails Color palette (1).jpg

We created custom color list in template meta and its set to multiple elements on landing page. We are getting like attached image. Question is,

1. Is it possible to set color name. For example "White" instead of "#ffffff" , "Black" instead of "#000000"?

2. Is it possible to set color preview like color visual image instead of  hex code "#000000"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Is there any possibilities of set custom color variable with name or color preview?

1. Is it possible to set color name. For example "White" instead of "#ffffff" , "Black" instead of "#000000"?

2. Is it possible to set color preview like color visual image instead of  hex code "#000000"?

This is possible... sort of! Jo P. & I exchanged some ideas here: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Product-Discussions/Drop-down-titles-within-email-template-variables/m...

This is trickier, but also possible. JD was alluding to this in your other thread. It takes a lot of custom JS, though. Now that the Email 2.0 Editor is stable, it may be possible to pub a blog post on it. I'll keep you posted. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Is there any possibilities of set custom color variable with name or color preview?

This is possible... sort of! Jo P. & I exchanged some ideas here: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Product-Discussions/Drop-down-titles-within-email-template-variables/m...

This is trickier, but also possible. JD was alluding to this in your other thread. It takes a lot of custom JS, though. Now that the Email 2.0 Editor is stable, it may be possible to pub a blog post on it. I'll keep you posted.