Re: Is there a way to limit users from being able to create new programs in Marketing Activities?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to limit users from being able to create new programs in Marketing Activities?

I'd like to set up a custom user role that will allow my marketing managers to edit local assets, but not have the ability to create new programs or new local assets. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Is it even possible to do?

3 REPLIES 3
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is there a way to limit users from being able to create new programs in Marketing Activities?

Anne,

Please move this discussion to Products​ as it is Marketo-specific and you'll receive a more prompt response.

There is a permission set under "Access Marketing Activities" for "Edit Marketing Asset" but there is no permission specifically for creating programs or creating assets, so my assumption is that in order to "Edit Marketing Asset" you will need to have the ability to create programs and assets.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Hobie_Thompson1
Level 4

There is currently no way to do this, but there are multiple ideas that have addressed this, and I feel I heard recently that this feature is on Marketo's short term roadmap.