Re: Is there a way to get a list of all I sent in a specific period of time?

Jeffrey_Hanraha
Level 3

Is there a way to get a list of all I sent in a specific period of time?

I'm trying to create a list of all the emails/email program from one workspace that were sent out in the past two years. The list also needs to include the date that it was sent and I will need to export out as a CSV.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Jeffrey,

Do you want a record of every send activity that occurred in that time frame, or do you want a list of every email asset that has been sent in that time frame? In other words, do you want a list that shows one row per email asset, or one row per send activity (where each asset can show multiple times if it was sent multiple times)?

An email performance report (http://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Email+Performance+Report) will show you a list of all emails that have been sent within a workspace and within a time period that you can specify. It also shows you the first and last activity dates related to that email.

The above will represent every individual send activity only if you don't use trigger or repeating schedule sends - but I don't think attempting to break those down into individual "batches" is necessarily reasonable at scale (unless you have RCE) - you'd have to go into each individual program + export the history and compare over time. That might be acceptable for you if the volume is low.

Jeffrey_Hanraha
Level 3

Hi Grace,
Thank you for the reply, I am looking for every email asset that was sent and the dates that they were sent on.

Jeff

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Again though: every email and every date on which the asset went out?

Jeffrey_Hanraha
Level 3

Yes

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Then you need to do an Activity Log extract via the Bulk Extract API.