Re: Is the Marketo connector ready for Microsoft Dynamics 2016 yet?

Jalana_Ballen
Level 1

Thanks, Kristen.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

There is one new feature, though: when a new lead comes to Marketo from a form or and import and you push it to MS Dynamics, you have the choice to create a contact in MSD instead of a lead.

This will save you the qualification process and would be interesting if your teams have not been using leads so far and you are reluctant to introduce the leads. Be aware that the contact will not be attached to any account, though.

-Greg

Jalana_Ballen
Level 1

Thanks, Greg.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kristen,

did you connect Dynamics CRM on-premise?
I wanted to integrate Marketo with our Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premise system, but failed the connection on the Marketo side.

Our Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premise system is set up as IFD with ADFS 2.0 - just like the documentation suggests.
I really need to know why this doesn't work. Unfortunately the Error message doesn't help.

Thanks,
Thorsten

04-08-_2017_12-30-49.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't quite have enough information to help you here. What I would suggest that you do is go to the URL you have pasted in and try to log in with the user name and password you want Marketo to log in with. If that doesn't work, then your issue is with the login process itself (e.g. your username or password is wrong or the company has not enabled logging in this way), which is kind of what it looks like to me, but again just a guess based on limited info. I think you may also want to try just using the regular URL to login and not the organization service URL.