SOLVED

Is it possible to do A/B testing with nurture stream content ( in this case 2 emails)?

Go to solution
Ivette_Gomez
Level 2

Is it possible to do A/B testing with nurture stream content ( in this case 2 emails)?

Hi, 

We are trying to do live testing (A/B) with content in a nurture stream. Is this possible, and if so, how would i go about setting that up?

Thanks in advance, 

Ivette

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Is it possible to do A/B testing with nurture stream content ( in this case 2 emails)?

@Zoe_Forman wrote:

I have tried A/B testing with Drip campaigns with 3 or 4 emails related to new promotions or marketing campaigns.

Then add the winners to a full Lead Nurture Engagement Campaign with 6 or more emails.

Yes, this is just a manual way to try out the test emails! You can always consider adding a Challenger version to an existing email. Of course, be mindful that it's only supported in the trigger and engagement program stream when you use this. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

Re: Is it possible to do A/B testing with nurture stream content ( in this case 2 emails)?

Yes- you can add the Champion vs Challenger test to the emails in the nurture stream. It's noteworthy to mention that the champion vs challenger test works only in the trigger campaigns and emails within the nurture stream. Champion/Challenger email tests must be inserted directly within the email stream as an asset. The testing functionality is based on being triggered which is the process of a stream content cast. When the email is nested in a smart campaign within a program (e.g.,  nested Default program within the Engagememtb program), this campaign executes as a batch campaign and will see inconsistent behavior for Champion/Challenger testing.

Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I have tried A/B testing with Drip campaigns with 3 or 4 emails related to new promotions or marketing campaigns.

Then add the winners to a full Lead Nurture Engagement Campaign with 6 or more emails.

Will get braver and try within a lead nurture next time, possibly with translated content - as translations from English to French German Spanish etc are not always spot on and an alternative is better.

Darshil_Shah1

@Zoe_Forman wrote:

Yes, this is just a manual way to try out the test emails! You can always consider adding a Challenger version to an existing email. Of course, be mindful that it's only supported in the trigger and engagement program stream when you use this. 🙂