Re: Is it possible to add Country as an attribute for a lead model-performance report in Revenue Explorer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to add Country as an attribute for a lead model-performance report in Revenue Explorer?

I have added Country as a custom dimension for revenue explorer but it only appears to be available for use in lead reports and a few of the others.  The one I really need it for is to make a dashboard for our model-performance (in flow/out-flow) that is segmented for our EMEA sales director. Specifically segment out UK, France, Netherlands, Nordics, Germany, and South Africa.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to add Country as an attribute for a lead model-performance report in Revenue Explorer?

You should use field organizers in the Lead Database for this. Apparently the How To document on this is not back up on the website yet, or I'd give you a link to that. If you can't figure out how to set it up, message me and I'll write up instructions on it.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Basically you go to Lead Database > Field Organizer

and then ask it to create a New Group (3 max). Yours will be "Country".

Then you use a smart list to say these countries=Germany, these = Europe, etc.

I don't know what the limit is on the # of entries though.

Alternatively, you may be able to look at these by Country or Region if you have separate RCMs running for each one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks both of you!  I will try out the field organizers!....thought the separate RCMs could be an option, but definitely wanted to investigate alternatives before committing to that project.