Anthony_Paramas
Level 1

Is any way to find the emails which is not associated with programs

Is any way to find the emails which is not associated with programs

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Is any way to find the emails which is not associated with programs

By program association, do you mean whether the email is created as a local asset in the program? If so, then you could go to Design Studio > Emails (of course, under the correct workspace). You should see the Program Name under which each email is created, for emails in the design studio (i.e., not created as a local asset in any program), the Program Name would be empty.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Or - as emails in Marketing Activities are always underneath programs, the only way an email would not be in a program would be in Design Studio. So you might as well go there and filter on emails.

Michael_Florin_0-1676455792680.png

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Yes!  Great call out, @Michael_Florin. I wish we could export the filtered asset list from the marketing activities tree. 🙂

I like seeing all assets in one place with their meta-data (associated template, last updated date, operational or not, etc.) so suggested the Design Studio approach. Also, the OP may be referring to get a list of email assets that are being used in a program (or assets within). 

@Anthony_Paramas, could you please clarify as to what exactly you mean by associated with programs?