SOLVED

Re: Interactive Webinars

Go to solution
SSallee
Level 2

Interactive Webinars

Does anyone know if Marketo has an interactive program for import with all the assets? I did not see one in the Program Library.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Oz_Platero
Level 6

@SSallee ,

Not in the default program import library.

Side note: Adobe does make updates to other libraries for program imports, but those are only accessible during new Marketo implementations through an Implementation engagement.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Oz_Platero
Level 6

@SSallee ,

Not in the default program import library.

Side note: Adobe does make updates to other libraries for program imports, but those are only accessible during new Marketo implementations through an Implementation engagement.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

I don't see any structural difference between Interactive Webinars (Adobe Connect) and any other Webinar program that is connected to a different platform regarding the Marketo program setup.  You still need invitation emails, reminders, confirmation, follow-ups and landing pages and forms. And that you can get that from the Import Library.

Michael_Florin_0-1724247452279.png

SSallee
Level 2

Hi Michael,

You are correct in there should not be any difference in the assets needed. The problem with importing from the library is that you do not get the option to make it a Marketo Interactive Webinar. It only offers the options for different platform partners, i.e. Zoom

Thank you though!

Michael_Florin
Level 10

You're right, @SSallee - I stand corrected. 

I thought you could just make any event program an Interactive Webinar, but in fact you can't. What you could do though, is import a webinar program from the library and then move all assets into your Interactive Webinar program. But probably that's not really a time-saver as you have to make so many adoptions to create a really wonderful program template.